Welcome to The ICCoin Blog! We here at International Coins & Currency are passionate about the products we sell through our catalogs and at http://www.iccoin.com. We’ve been in business since 1975 and over the years we’ve compiled a vast array of interesting stories and information about coins and collecting. And just like any numismatic collector we are always learning new things about this fascinating hobby. We’ve started this blog to share some of our insights on collecting. We hope you enjoy these posts and let us know what topics you’d find of interest for future posts.
- Like Potato Chips, One Mint is Never Enough
- What Does P.T. Barnum, Christopher Columbus and George Washington Have in Common?
- Cornelius “Con” Hogan
- “Fake” Pennies
- How Much Silver is in a Silver Dollar?
- The Lincoln Cent: The Perfect Collectible Coin
- The Most Beautiful Coin: Walking Liberty Half Dollar